Indian Tribute Build

GoldenMotor.com

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Here is the latest Bike Build from our designed an American Made 2011 Super 80" Frame Kit system..
A Simple Indian tribute Heavy Cruiser Road Bike..! .The Bike build , Has an enhanced Blue Printed Whizzer Motor and Modified Auto Clutch. Powering this 2 tone Somewhat Blood red an Old Looking, Very Cream 2nd colour.. Hand pinstriped.with serveral coats of clear incasing the accual Indian Part numbered decal.. Lake side rechromed Ambassador/NE-R pipe,with 80 db silencer..and Thick Brick Gum Tires,and Buckskin Leather Seat..
All Lighting options and Horn are intact. Wiring Hidden inside the frame and Tool Box.Forward controls Junctions are ar made Inside the dual Beam Head Lamp. With Lite Speedo.. Brakes are stock DOT rated 2008 whizzer drums front and back.. Of course we couldve Built this Bike with an array of other Motors.. Yet It Just Made Most Romantic Sense with this particuar Bike to build with of Course the Grand Dad of Motor assisted Bicycling.. the Whizzer flat head side valve 138cc of very unlashed broad Power band..Being Able to climp step grades at bicycle speeds,, or upwards 50 plus Top speeds. to date Ive taken it a couple of times to an even 50 she rides sweet..and Stops In a comfortable distance.

An Indian Tribute Build------> "The War Bonnett"

Hope Ya Like it..

Dk-Helmutt .flg.

Attachments

Last edited:

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
You. Know Guys. I sell the Basic Frame Kit. the frame the Rubber mounted tank. tool box. and motor mount. comes with Cap Paco pet cock.and accociated hardware.and then You have this Only Bicycle made on purpose to be Motorized. Plus besides The whizzer engine the Bike excepts every motor kit thats sold on the open market..
Today 200.00 Helmutt Bucks off just you guys who wrote.
call me instead of the online store.
Say Hey I'm Cashing in my Helmutt Bucks..
Ya Like that one?? I just dreamed it up..
But If I say it,, It is true.!!

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Nice! Very nice! ever think about a vintage board tracker with leaf spring forks, an Indian
Power Plus theme would be really cool!!

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Nice! Very nice! ever think about a vintage board tracker with leaf spring forks, an Indian
Power Plus theme would be really cool!!
Sure the skys the limit.. I build these fine bikes as per the customers wants and wishes.

You should Allow me to Built you one.

Cause I'd Love to Build that Board tracker or flat tracker or cafe' of your dreams..?
Some souls think these Bikes must be very very exspensive.
Yet Most bikes I Build out sell for average of 3700.00 an as Low as 2700.00. Now How often Can You order a Custom One off Cycle, Made In America for that Low of price.?? Well we do it right in Phoenix AZ.
Plus, I state the bike you've ordered with your wants an wishes will only go up in value,or at very least Hold it's Value and at very very least Certainly won't ever be thrown away.. So once you recieve your Helmutt Retro Ride, Do not be surprized when random souls from the roads you travel start offering you far excess of what you've paid for your bike... as it's still brand new news an to those good souls who have ever seen these finely made Motor Bicycles/Mopeds Is a fly speck within a mile diameter circle.. So the freshness of this Romace is still in tact.. Of course you Guys are in the know,that I am Just a Small Humble operation, trying to set a Handfull of standards
Helmutt

Attachments

Last edited: