Handle bars

GoldenMotor.com

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
Anyone know what kind of handle bars would be shaped like a "u" and pull straight back with little or no rise?

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
72tx340, Have you seen the Choppers US handlebar's

1.Handlebar Cruiser Black
24" Wide Black Curved Bar for Use on Your Custom Chopper or Crusier Projects; 7/8" Bar with Knurled Center Section for U... $17.99

2.Handlebar Cruiser Moon Black
Largest Black Finish Curved Bar for Use on Your Custom Chopper or Crusier Projects; 33" Wide; 7/8" Bar with Knurled Cent... $29.99

3.Handlebar Cruiser Moon CP
Largest Chrome Plated Curved Bar for Use on Your Custom Chopper or Crusier Projects; 31" Wide; 7/8" Bar with Knurled Cen... $29.99

4.Handlebar Cruiser Round Black
28" Wide Black Bar for Use on Your Custom Chopper or Crusier Projects; 7/8" Bar with Knurled Center Section for Use with... $25.99

5.Handlebar Cruiser Round CP
27" Wide Chrome Plated Curved Bar for Use on Your Custom Chopper or Crusier Projects; 7/8" Bar with Knurled Center Secti... $25.99

Here's the Link:
Front Ends : Handlebars - Cycles U.S. LLC/Choppers U.S.

Hope this helps you in your search!

Peace Crazy Horse.

72tx340

Mar 24, 2010
Caribou Maine
I got those bars and they are quite a bit bigger than 7/8. I had to do alot of sanding to get the throttle to work. Plus you will have to open the housing on the clamp for the throttle due to the larger bars.

K-dregg

Apr 20, 2010
Sweden
Hmm Thats to bad, i guess that they are a bit bigger so you can use them with end mounted brake levers..?
BTW what do you mean by opening the housing? Making the plastic wider or just opening it? I mean you HAVE to open the housing to fit it on any bar..

Waspswatter

Feb 17, 2009
Wisconsin, USA
I got those bars and they are quite a bit bigger than 7/8. I had to do alot of sanding to get the throttle to work. Plus you will have to open the housing on the clamp for the throttle due to the larger bars.
Did they fit in the stem alright? I still think I'm going to get them for my next project. Those bar-end levers are just too cool.