Buyers Beware Of What You Get111

GoldenMotor.com

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
I bought my 2 stroke from The LA SHOP, note their warrenty is only for 14 days! And i went on my vacation then back! Been riding new mb for two weeks and they will not warrenty their product! So tell all how thinking about buying from The LA Shop not to buy any of their kits! note the clutch is not working at all! I have done everything you can do from adjusting it to taking it, all apart! i have to get a new engine to fix this problem! So if anyone has a spare one sitting around i will buy it from you? Thanks THe Willi:-||:-||:-||

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
I bought my 2 stroke from The LA SHOP, note their warrenty is only for 14 days! And i went on my vacation then back! Been riding new mb for two weeks and they will not warrenty their product! So tell all how thinking about buying from The LA Shop not to buy any of their kits! note the clutch is not working at all! I have done everything you can do from adjusting it to taking it, all apart! i have to get a new engine to fix this problem! So if anyone has a spare one sitting around i will buy it from you? Thanks THe Willi:-||:-||:-||
Need a little more info bro, before you lash out again. The clutch is disengaged yeh? are you sure the pin and bearing is in there? is the clutch arm in the right position? How far does it move when ya pull the cable? Have you turned the flower nut?

How have you been riding it for 2 weeks?

Last edited:

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
well to some up this the clutch had greese in it when i bought the kit, and i have everything adjusted just right , but my complaint is that the la shop only has has a two window on their products and i have been only riding my mb for two weeks. l have had my kit for one month now! and i ride my mb everyday back and forth to work! i have had five mbs now and this is the first one i have ever bought at the la shop. besides the clutch problem everything else workss, so have a great day yeh. later Willi

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
Man i got a crack in my casing that leaks out goo, i email the supplier and his responce...................... yeh you get the drift. bottom line CHINA. and 100bucks for you guys its a bargain grease or no grease.

gubba

Dec 29, 2008
jacksonville, florida
will....
the arm with greese in it is NOT the clutch. it is the clutch activation leaver.
the arm presses against a little pin and pushes the clutch pressure plate on the other side of the moter (under the large cover on the right side of the motor).
the actual adjustment is made by tightning or loosening the 'star' nut in the middle of the clutch plate.
be sure to put the little brass set screw in when done.

Last edited:

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
will....
the arm with greese in it is NOT the clutch. it is the clutch activation leaver.
the arm presses against a little pin and pushes the clutch pressure plate on the other side of the moter (under the large cover on the right side of the motor).
the actual adjustment is made by tightning or loosening the 'star' nut in the middle of the clutch plate.
be sure to put the little brass set screw in when done.
thanks bro, note i know how the motor works! i have had these motor all a part! thanks to alot of people! with the support! thanks to tdove , 2door , and venice boy, and a few others with all the effort! again thanks to everyone here at this site! not the other one!this site rocks later to all!dance1dance1dance1

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Willi I see in your 1st post you stated the motor came with a 14 day warranty then you said you rode it for 2 weeks then the problems started happening. Whats the issue with the vendor here? You knew going in there was only a 14 day warranty didnt you? I dont see any efforts stated on your part trying to work with the vendor to correct any problems. My point is that alot of people read these threads and bashing a vendor without merit isnt a good way to conduct your self.

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
Willi I see in your 1st post you stated the motor came with a 14 day warranty then you said you rode it for 2 weeks then the problems started happening. Whats the issue with the vendor here? You knew going in there was only a 14 day warranty didnt you? I dont see any efforts stated on your part trying to work with the vendor to correct any problems. My point is that alot of people read these threads and bashing a vendor without merit isnt a good way to conduct your self.
no i DID NOT know about the two week warranty, until after anyways its over now!