Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Last edited:

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
heck yeah! kinda figured you'd like this!
...& I must admit I'm pretty excited to see what inspirations this tome will provide for the many skilled builders on this forum!

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Thanks for the nice Link...Sportscar-Pat will like this for sure...
Actually, I've moved on from vintage designs. All my latest builds are of a very ultra modern design. Just kidding! Vintage will always be my thing. I just checked the link and those old technical drawings are amazing! Art and engineering at the same time. Did you see that two speed Pierce tranny? The fork drawings and handle bar linkage rods for throttle and timing I would guess. This is an excellent source for reference material. Very cool!
Pat

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I ordered the book through Amazon.com on Tuesday. I was reading it by Wednesday evening. Amazing that it arrived the day after I ordered it. Now if only I could ship that fast........
Pat

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
was in a bookstore, the need to order the book in the usa !
i don't like amazon, 'cause they are against wikileaks......

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Ordered one too. The funny part is if I had it sent to my mail box in Washington State which is 20 minutes away it would take two days.
Had it sent twenty minutes north of the border and it's 21/2 weeks.

Steve.

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
...arrived today, very interesting ! many illustrations and pictures give good ideas and suggestions for next bike projects !