vintage western flyer i think

GoldenMotor.com

zman240z

Apr 4, 2010
helltrack
just thought i would show off my new pride and joy. I built it from gathering info off this sight,and alot of hunting to find some vintage frames.

i found the frame which i think is a western flyer (not sure on that but from what ive seen on this site i think thats what it is.) for next to nothing needing lots of tlc. put on some fresh paint welded up a tank. got a pk-80 from pirate cycles who i feel was the best choice i could have made their customer service is unmatched by any other company in the world!! i wouldn't buy from anyone else. also lucked out and found an old worksman complete with solid tires and a front drum brake so i swapped it on to the western flyer. i'm saving the worksman for the next build.

Attachments

zman240z

Apr 4, 2010
helltrack
in fact your both right, i have a bunch of cars. 72 datsun 240z, 74 260z, 76 280z, 79 triumph spitfire, 90 nissan 300zx, and my girl just picked up a 63 mercury comet. were a little nuts not to mention about 25 bikes and 3 mopeds.

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
That's a nice car collection you have going zman240z.

Those are Datsun Z cars.

Nice bike!

I know the 2 (yellow and brown) in post #1 are Z cars, but I meant the one with the nose peeking out of the garage in the first photo in post #3. I had to do a double take since it was brown too just like one of the Z cars but the front bumper looked too high and tops of the fenders looked too high compared to the hoodline to be a Z car. So the only other guess was a Spitfire.

Last edited: