looking for best price on bulk motors

GoldenMotor.com

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
well the bicycle thing im doing locally looks like it will be a good thing i have 3 or 4 builds on tap and need prices on bulk motor kits any help would be appreciated pm me prices if your a vendor and looking for long term reliable source i prefer the grubee ive had good luck with all of the china girls but best expieriences with the grubee like i said any info would be excellent also looking forum decals for every bike will get people more involved also!!! thank you taking cars off the road 1 bike at a time !!!!!!.wee.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
i know kingsmotorbikes/gasbike (they're the same company) will sell in bulk, i had a good experience with them but i'm not gonna lie, most people iv'e read about on these forums didn't have positive things to say about them.

still they're an option.

fundreamer1

Dec 6, 2010
Oklahoma
i know kingsmotorbikes/gasbike (they're the same company) will sell in bulk, i had a good experience with them but i'm not gonna lie, most people iv'e read about on these forums didn't have positive things to say about them.

still they're an option.
Those are more names of Zoombicycles..

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I used since on purpose........ Kingsmotorbikes/Gasbike (they're the same company)

http://motorbicycling.com/f4/somthing-strange-7465.html

When I was on the phone with Kings way back when. I could swear I heard mass coughing and a water pipe in the background too. ''Since'' the noises sounded familiar from the TV movies an all. I once knew of a body shop [auto] Named ''After Impact'' too. laff

''Ahh Loosy its justa ridicualas'' "I Love Lucy" (1951) - Memorable quotes
Shame on you Fundreamer1:p but since it happened rotfl
Thanks for clearing that up Ted? AKA word "Sensei" ;)

Last edited:

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
thank guys i think i found a good source and deal on grubees 10 pieces now im looking for bicycles i really like the worksman line waiting for some offers to hit me back !!! and then the work will begin!! once again thanks!!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
If you are looking for 10 worksman bikes your best bet is to call them and set up a wholesale acct. Save yourself some time and get a Tax Id / Resale Number from the IRS first.
Firmstrong has a 10 bike minimum on wholesale orders (but they dont want you selling them on-line) they require a tax id too, and I heard are prone to cracking.
Cheers

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
If you are looking for 10 worksman bikes your best bet is to call them and set up a wholesale acct. Save yourself some time and get a Tax Id / Resale Number from the IRS first.
Firmstrong has a 10 bike minimum on wholesale orders (but they dont want you selling them on-line) they require a tax id too, and I heard are prone to cracking.
Cheers
yup ive been looking into that i pay so much taxes allready any more may break my back if i do so i have to be clear on what i can and cant write off under certain terms new jersey and all! they tried to make people register and insure bicycles thru the dmv this year for some extra revenue needless to say it failed but for how long wich may also be bad for small buisness like this no one will want to buy bikes at all because of the extra hassles with the state :-||