Check out my video of my Schwinn Delmar cruiser bike built

GoldenMotor.com

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
Good Job! The sprocket adapter looks fine, mine has had a small gap like that for 1400 miles although mine is a different type. Anyhow, just check it every so often to make sure that none of the bolts have vibrated loose. It looks ready for break in.

michaelbikin

Jul 9, 2015
New Hampshire
Actually it is already broken in as I had used that engine on a different bike last summer for a few hundred miles, but I did notice that the adapter had some of the spokes bending around it as it wasn't centered between the spokes I checked and none of the spokes are loose and are all very tight and the wheel seems to be fairly true for the most part. Hope that doesn't become an issue

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
Actually it is already broken in as I had used that engine on a different bike last summer for a few hundred miles, but I did notice that the adapter had some of the spokes bending around it as it wasn't centered between the spokes I checked and none of the spokes are loose and are all very tight and the wheel seems to be fairly true for the most part. Hope that doesn't become an issue
I guess just keep an eye on it, you might have to adjust it in the future.