Ride Completed!

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
I finished my cruiser build, front mount is on a "stilt" setup with american grade bolts going into the block. Rear studs are kit original(great quality actually, however I will probably be replacing them with bolts as soon as I can get some) It's a very smooth ride, bottom end torque is smooth and not jerky, I'm running the chain a tad loose, so it can stretch out. I think it's pretty clean on the whole, not as clean as I would have liked, but the frame was scratched since I got it, it's an old Schwinn frame, no department store stuff on this build! I'm running a 29'er in the front and a 26" rear with 12 gauge spokes. I'll try to add the chain guard when I get around to it. 66cc Flying Horse engine kit from bikberry, loving the upgraded CDI with the rubber boot(no more removing spark plug crown!) Not even broken in yet, and going fast at half throttle! 19/20:1 ratio for break-in.

Attachments

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Nice cruiser Donavan (^)
Thanks Dave! I just was looking at your 2010 hard rock, great build, very clean. I thought about dropping the 29 front and using some aftermarket adapters and what not to run a disc setup on my springer. It's expensive though, so it may or may not happen. Do you have more pictures of the build? I'd like to see, thanks! -Donavanbrnot