Where do our China girl engines come from?

GoldenMotor.com

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Go into any major store at your mall and find me something made in America, Desert Rat. It will be a wild goose chase that takes you the good part of an afternoon to accomplish.

Once you think its an okay existence sitting at a press repeatedly putting together machine components, or would want that possible future for your children, then you can complain about things not being made in America, or the cost of things that are. They live on rice and vegetables from polluted gardens and work 14 hour days at a press or mill or grinder so we can stick them on bicycles and enjoy sunny afternoons playing.

Last edited:

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
Go into any major store at your mall and find me something made in America, Desert Rat. It will be a wild goose chase that takes you the good part of an afternoon to accomplish.

Once you think its an okay existence sitting at a press repeatedly putting together machine components, or would want that possible future for your children, then you can complain about things not being made in America, or the cost of things that are. They live on rice and vegetables from polluted gardens and work 14 hour days at a press or mill or grinder so we can stick them on bicycles and enjoy sunny afternoons playing.
You telling me

Gave my family an assignment few years back. 12 people. Go to walmart
jcpennies, sears, and kmart 1 goal, find me something made in USA
Without exception they all brought me back 1 item and it was basically the same
item, a freebee book from front of store rent, job shop etc. LOL ROFL
wrote it up, was published in local rag.

What gets me is all these people saying "Oh look at dax his engines are made in America" ---I saw it so it must be true LOL--- Gullible

Now granted he maybe rebuilding them and he may do a great job at it.
But to bill them as made in America without further explanation makes me wonder
if he's done anything to them except slap a dis-honest label on them
just seems kinda criminal to me, Preying off the fact that everyone , including
myself would like one made here and would pay more for it

I'll save the price and do it myself

oh and 12 hours a day, six days a week, twenty five years in machine shops doing
more complex and harder work than that in farm country and oil country for
little money although still more than them

On a side note do you know why a lot of stuff is now being marked
Made in America?????

Because there is now a manufacturing town named USA Japan! USA USA USA USA
takes on a whole new meaning now!:) RWL

Last edited:

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
A few years back, I bought a Giant mountain bike that had a sticker on the seat tube. It had an USA flag on the sticker. I believe it stated assembled in the USA with various imported parts.

I believe that Dax is misrepresenting if he states Made in America - assembled in America with imported parts, yes, but not Made in America.

Wikipedia link to Made in America and Assembled in America:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made_in_USA

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Last edited:

Desert Rat

Jul 30, 2012
Apache Junctoin Az
A few years back, I bought a Giant mountain bike that had a sticker on the seat tube. It had an USA flag on the sticker. I believe it stated assembled in the USA with various imported parts.

I believe that Dax is misrepresenting if he states Made in America - assembled in America with imported parts, yes, but not Made in America.

Wikipedia link to Made in America and Assembled in America:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made_in_USA

Chris
AKA: BigBlue
Actually you click on his link here on the right and the first thing you see is
a CG with Photoshopped American flag stating Made in USA

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
I think everyone needs to quit their b1tching and go tell the government to get the hel1 out of the way and allow manufacturing jobs and companies back over into our country rather than Japan, China, Korea and India. There's your problem. Shiet, most of the Big Three automakers don't have all their models entirely manufactured and assembled in the states. Jeep is the only brand that is entirely manufactured and assembled in America, the rest of the American brands have parts sourced elsewhere. I think it's kind of sad when a foreign automaker is actually a domestic automaker since it does most of it's stuff here.

The second problem is our society. We are all too cheap to buy something that is quality. We all want something for free or cheap and we don't want to have to pay for something that is a good piece of equipment. Everything you own is foreign and you can only thank your peers and ancestors for all the crap we have today.

/rant

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I buy lots of Chinese motor bike parts that have sterling quality and are not cheap.

Magic Pie motors and batteries
Ping batteries.
All shipped direct from China

All excellent quality top grade stuff. Never had a problem.

The same cannot be said for happytime motors.

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Dodge not to disagree with you but as someone who ran his own shop building and fixing cars and trucks for 10 years I can tell you there has not been a car truly made in america for over 30 years. assembled yes but made no. It is a shame when I can go buy a new tundra ( and I like Toyota personally ) that is more made in america then a Ford Chevy or Dodge.

As far as Dax goes no the cases are not made in america but from my personally experience with the HTs he sells compared to BGF his are worth the money they have been gone through and at least have better hardware and run a lot smother from my experience that is.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Yea Scott , your correct worth the money .and now its smoother than most of these smoothest running motor out there unless you buy one from Rust. straightened and balanced I know I've got one . Hey dodge pass the popcorn .laff

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Well I'm about to start a new thread but since it came in as soon as I hit enter on this one I figured Id add I just got my new Dax F80 balanced bottom and new f80 Top end in. So I have my fingers crossed that when I get the piston ported and installed that it will be just as smooth as Rust's engines.

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Dodge not to disagree with you but as someone who ran his own shop building and fixing cars and trucks for 10 years I can tell you there has not been a car truly made in america for over 30 years. assembled yes but made no. It is a shame when I can go buy a new tundra ( and I like Toyota personally ) that is more made in america then a Ford Chevy or Dodge.

As far as Dax goes no the cases are not made in america but from my personally experience with the HTs he sells compared to BGF his are worth the money they have been gone through and at least have better hardware and run a lot smother from my experience that is.
But you get my point though, right? I love it when people say "MAH FURD IS MADE IN 'MURICA". Um, no it's not. lmao. I know where my Ram was made, do I dislike the fact it's not America? Yeah, do I deal with it? Unfortunately.
Yea Scott , your correct worth the money .and now its smoother than most of these smoothest running motor out there unless you buy one from Rust. straightened and balanced I know I've got one . Hey dodge pass the popcorn .laff
If I had popcorn to pass, I would. ;)

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
At least the one lady has nice boots. :D

FWIW, when I popped the lid on my SkyHawk, it was clean as a whistle. A light coat of oil on everything, but no nasty residue.

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
for the extra money you pay for the dax kit you get much more then just a sticker. becides if you dont mind putting the motor together you can get dax's balanced bottom end and the top end for 120 shiped to your door