Which kit engine looks the most like a Whizzer?

GoldenMotor.com

Kestrel Motors Inc.

Oct 18, 2011
Nebraska
I've been thinking about the kit engines for awhile, and if I do end up buying one, I'd like it to look like a whizzer. I know they make the "Whizzer kit" that you can get on Ebay, but for 800 bucks, they're probably taking you for a ride.
I wanted to know what the most reliable engine I could get is. I've read throught the sticky threads up top but I haven't gotten through it all. I want to know your personal experiences and advice about the different kits, and engines.

dragray

Mar 10, 2012
Indiana
if you want the whizzer look then you'll have to shell out the $800.00.
none of the china 2 stroke kits look or run like a whizzer engine in my opinion.
throw reliabilty out the window unless you get a japanese made 2 stroke, or a quality name brand 4 stroke.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I've been thinking about the kit engines for awhile, and if I do end up buying one, I'd like it to look like a whizzer. I know they make the "Whizzer kit" that you can get on Ebay, but for 800 bucks, they're probably taking you for a ride.
I wanted to know what the most reliable engine I could get is. I've read throught the sticky threads up top but I haven't gotten through it all. I want to know your personal experiences and advice about the different kits, and engines.
2.5HP 98cc Lifan is probably the closest to a Whizzer.
It's a flathead side valve too.

MotoMagz is the pioneer so check out his build thread.
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=42475