Buyer Beware Ebay Aussie motor kits from Melbourne

GoldenMotor.com

spanner

Feb 1, 2011
Australia
Hi All, Had just bought a motor kit from a supplier on ebay located in Melbourne kits are bieng sold for $125 dollars. these kits are cheap, but buyer beware as they are full of faults and are of poor quality,May even be seconds. Below is a note I sent to them,

Hi All, I realise that your engine kits are cheap, but why is the quality so poor, if your unaware you may want to take it up with your supplier. I have fitted heaps of kits to bikes, Faults found in your 80 kit are, Crack in motor chain sprocket,thats the small one on the engine that takes the chain,cracked from keyway to outer edge,engine cases centre gasket, sticking out, misaligement. Muffler centre tube suppost to go through inner baffles inside muffler,baffles all bent over not supporting tube, not good. all faults due to lack of care and No quality checking. you may know all this and dont really give a damn. But I do.

spanner

Feb 1, 2011
Australia
Hi All, Had just bought a motor kit from a supplier on ebay located in Melbourne kits are bieng sold for $125 dollars. these kits are cheap, but buyer beware as they are full of faults and are of poor quality,May even be seconds. Below is a note I sent to them,

Hi All, I realise that your engine kits are cheap, but why is the quality so poor, if your unaware you may want to take it up with your supplier. I have fitted heaps of kits to bikes, Faults found in your 80 kit are, Crack in motor chain sprocket,thats the small one on the engine that takes the chain,cracked from keyway to outer edge,engine cases centre gasket, sticking out, misaligement. Muffler centre tube suppost to go through inner baffles inside muffler,baffles all bent over not supporting tube, not good. all faults due to lack of care and No quality checking. you may know all this and dont really give a damn. But I do.
supplier called Mota wissa