Need parts to convert back to manual clutch

GoldenMotor.com

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I bought the bike with a centrifugal clutch and had to buy a new one already which broke after not even 2 weeks in a thousand pieces. I hate the noise and vibrations it makes and the quality is really bad. Can anyone offer me all the parts to convert back to the manual clutch?

I believe I only need the little gear where the CC is mounted and the housing. Not sure if I need something else.

Thank you

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
No pull start. I jumpstart it.

This is how it looked when I got the bike. Its basically the standard clutch but with a centrifugal clutch kit with bigger housing and the CC instead of the little gear.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=38811

This is what I believe I need:

http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/...ese HT breakdown/?action=view&current=37a.jpg

the small gear with everything to install it should be it. Oh and of course the housing but I could live without that as long I get that little gear.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Nobody? There must be someone here with that part lying around :) I would buy it online but I cant seem to find it as single piece.
I don't have spare parts for you, and the pics from the first link seem to be missing so I am not really sure exactly what you need. That said, on the clutch side the small gear is called the "Small Bevel Wheel" (or gear), the big gear is the "Big Bevel Wheel" (or gear). Both GasBike.net and BikeBerry.com seem to have the parts available.
The Small Bevel Wheel is found in the CRANKCASE section, along with the screw that holds it in place, which is called the "Round Column Bolt" and "Round Spring Gasket", and the "Gear Case Cover" that goes over them.
The rest of the parts are found in the CLUTCH section. One thing I like about the BikeBerry site is when you click on a parts category it shows you an exploded diagram of the parts at the top of the page, nice to have that reference right there to view....
I'm pretty sure most any part in one of these motors is available to buy, if I am confused about what you need and you still can't find the parts post back an I will try to help you find 'em....

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
No Prob...
I just looked up a centrifugal clutch kit and it looks to me like you will need:
"small bevel wheel"
"round column bolt"
"round spring gasket"
"gear case cover"
to covert it back to a standard clutch on the gear side of the motor. It seems the same gasket and woodruff key would be used with the centrifugal clutch, but if they are different or damaged you will need those parts as well.
Are all the parts still there on the chain side of the motor? The cover with the lever, and the bucking bar and bearing behind it? What about the clutch lever and cable? If those parts are not in place you will need them as well...

Predator303

Apr 26, 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Perfect! Raw also got the parts. I ordered the clutch kit there and it broke after only 2 weeks due very bad quality, also the exhaust gasket just blew days before that, so I try to get some sort of deal now because it can't be that I waste 50 bucks on nothing.. Not to forget the trouble I had because I got stranded in the middle of the city. Thank you a lot. Great help!