I don't think I be buying a pulse jet... but see this

GoldenMotor.com

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
http://www.maddoxjets.com/

The video from on the trailer attached to bumper hitch on pickup truck you can see the jet after it stopped running glowing bright red for quite a while.

I suppose the video of the smaller dual jets on the Harley do not get that way or the guy doing the desert test run will probably not make it back to the camera guy?

MT

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
That guy was just on MYTHBUSTERS they tested a 55 gal drum pulse jet an argued that it could be built in your garage an do the speed limit , well that failed , then they called in that guy , with major mods to their design it worked , amazing stuff, I wouldnt ride 1 takes more nutz than I got .

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
I would build one and ride it if I could come up with the materials.
Jay Lenno posted a vid of himself riding one through the SFV.
Of course HIS was very hi-tech and controllable.
But I'd ride one down a back-country road without traffic obstacles.
rc

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
They seemed to work well in the German 'Buzz Bombs' in WWII............... but I don't think I want one on my bike. My neighbors might not take kindly to it. :)
Tom

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
My neighbors are all hot rodders with classic cars so they are really cool about this stuff! The plan if'n I had one? I would love to blaze down the street in full glory to the garage ''Bat Cave'' and promptly close the door and sit in the back den and not answer the door a few times lol XD :D

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
"My neighbors might not take kindly to it."

Yah... I'm getting old and considerate to my neighbors.
I don't know that it does me much actual good, but I do have fewer encounters with community enforcement people.
Which makes my life simpler.

But when I was younger...

Now I watch the hours I keep, get away from the house for tuning runs, and take different routes whenever possible.

Best
rc