Grubee starfire

GoldenMotor.com

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
just bought starfire gt3 on ebay today,so cant say yet if its the real deal or not,bought pk80motor and sproket adapter from pirate motors very pleased,have also bought from bgf on ebay for my scruffy huffy no complaints.

Last edited:

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
just bought starfire gt3 on ebay today,so cant say yet if its the real deal or not,bought motor and sproket adapter from pirate motors very pleased,have also bought from bgf on ebay for my scruffy huffy no complaints.
Does it have the blue Star Fire graphics on it? It is not impossible that you got a Starfire on Ebay, they do sell currently in most other countries. It seems the StarFire is superior to the SkyHawk, but finding parts in the USA for StarFire is gonna be tough since they are not EPA approved to sell here, not sure if SkyHawk parts would be compatible...
If Starfire kits and parts were available here I certainly would have gone that route. Good luck to you, and post back about your experience with the StarFire if you have time, I would love to hear what you have to say about it......

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
I could not find one so i orderd the sky hawk friday but i wanted the dang starfire so let us know how it works out.order mine through kings motor bike.it shipped the same day.

PORTA

Nov 29, 2009
VIRGINIA
Got that motor today .ordered it friday and here today that was fast now on to my first motor and motor bike build.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
that was fast,ill remember that,maybe ill send them a lil business my self.still waitin for mine lol oh well ebay for ya,post some pics of it when you can,realy want to see your build progress.peace

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
Does it have the blue Star Fire graphics on it? It is not impossible that you got a Starfire on Ebay, they do sell currently in most other countries. It seems the StarFire is superior to the SkyHawk, but finding parts in the USA for StarFire is gonna be tough since they are not EPA approved to sell here, not sure if SkyHawk parts would be compatible...
If Starfire kits and parts were available here I certainly would have gone that route. Good luck to you, and post back about your experience with the StarFire if you have time, I would love to hear what you have to say about it......
got mine today,old stock starfire gt3,"gt2ho"55cc silver and black plan on installing on one of the occ's i have gathering dust in the garage already have mount,exhaust and sproket adapter.now need nicer weather.

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
I been waiting for mine 9 weeks now its on backorder so good luck on the kit I give up I'm going DIY
If you are in the USA don't hold your breath on a StarFire kit. They are not available in the USA because the modern versions have not been approved by the EPA for sale here. A model a few years ago had EPA certification, but not that many sold here, and those are all gone except an oddball sale that happens on Ebay or whatever, nobody has them in stock or is expecting any stock of the StarFire kits any time soon, not until the EPA certification has been completed. If a retailer says they are expecting StarFire kits any time soon they are probably just stringing you along. Same goes for the Super Rat, they are both waiting for EPA approval before they sell in the USA, earliest date for approval of either of these kits has been said to be SUMMER 2012, I wouldn't hold my breath on that either.....