Taylar Cycles drop loop frame/forks/tank/tool box for sale

GoldenMotor.com

Kris Blake

Mar 7, 2011
Riverside, Ca
I am selling the highest quality build you can get your hands on.
If you are considering a build and want the BEST product, I have a deal for you.

I started a build with Taylar Cycles in Victorville, Ca. while I was finishing 3 other projects. I got hit with a huge financial smack-in-the-face from our IRS so I have no choice but to sell what I started.

What I have:
FULL custom 1" drop loop frame that was made by Taylar Cycles using the best steel and toughest welds. It has a 6 inch stretch. I was going to mount 15 HP on her so it is reinforced for strength. Droploop downtube is 1 1/4". This is not a cut up bicycle frame!

The forks are Dan's designed heavy duty truss version with machined fittings. These are bad ass!

The Indian style wide tank is a piece of art and comes with the brass fittings and stainless bolts. It is ready to paint or powder coat.

The tool box is exceptionally engineered and has a locking hinged door and stainless steel hardware. Ready for paint or powder coat.

These components are all recently made and of the highest quality by far! There are no mounts on it so you can go with a Chinagirl setup, Morini, Villiers, GX or custom. This will accomodate anything. If you are wanting the Rolls Royce of Boardtrackers these are available for 1 week before they go to ebay for a higher price.

Frame & Forks 700
Tank 250
Tool box 150
I will sell all together for 1000. No offers. This is giving it away. These builds are hand done and took MANY hours to produce.

Also have a set of Worksman wheels (no tires). I am asking 175 for the set. I changed the front hub to Worksman drum brake hub and relaced it. Both wheels are true and are ready for powder coat.

I will post pictures when I get home (I'm at work).
Flickr.com/photos/krisblake

SOLD ON 1-13-12. Dan Taylar (Taylar Cycles) has these components available for sale if you are interested. Most are custom made to order but he has a small surplus available to ship. (661) 341-0192
Sorry, I could not remove the ad...:confused:

Last edited: