is there a china 2 stroke diagram exploded view

GoldenMotor.com

dan+1

Mar 5, 2011
Texas
zptI have searched for a couple of hours and can not find a exploded view or diagram that shows the PK-80 or close clone.

Would like one that showed all the parts and the order they go together.

And is there a rebuild kit on the market that sales the gaskets and bearings needed to do a complete rebuild?

I have found tops, bottoms, carbs, etc. but not a complete kit.

You add all the kits up they way they are now and it is cheaper to buy and engine outright.

Thanks for any help and opinions that you may bring to the table.

Working on and rebuilding engines is as much fun as riding & rodding.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I know what you mean about not having a very good clear diagram for these engines, I went into my first one a little blind to the internals, that is one of the reasons I rebuilt that engine was to see how it all worked after I hand grenaded it......LOL!

I had already seen that I could buy a new one cheaper than I could rebuild it but, just replacing it wouldn't learn me anything about te engines so..........over $100 later I had it rebuilt but I put a used crank in uit that seemed to be good and it lasted 420 miles and then gave up the ghost, for now I'm blaming it on the crank but until I get into the engine I wont know for sure why it seems the crank ate into the block on the clutch side and allowed the crank to shift far enough that way for the rotor to eat into the block and ruin the crank seal and block on the mag side..... it's a crying shame too.........that was a very good running engine smoothe and powerful up to 39MPH........

I wont ever do a complete rebuild again it one of them gives up bearing and such, I'll just mod good running engines from now on and replace the ones that get trashed......in the lower end and make parts engines out of them, $80 for a new engine is much cheaper than a rebuild and just as good if a fella takes that engine out of the box, breaks it down, cleans it up, ports and such and does the mods he wants from the get go and then replaces the junk fasteners and then seals everything back together real good with a high quality sealer like the Aviation Permatex I always use.

I'm fixing to order a new lower end from BGF for $50 and put the jug & piston out of my crapped out engine on it and then if the crank is as smoothe or smoother than the other one was I will have a new engine with a well broken in piston, rings & jug......then I basically have a new engine for $50 NO way I could even think of rebuilding one for that.........

Peace, Cruiser bro.

zptI have searched for a couple of hours and can not find a exploded view or diagram that shows the PK-80 or close clone.

Would like one that showed all the parts and the order they go together.

And is there a rebuild kit on the market that sales the gaskets and bearings needed to do a complete rebuild?

I have found tops, bottoms, carbs, etc. but not a complete kit.

You add all the kits up they way they are now and it is cheaper to buy and engine outright.

Thanks for any help and opinions that you may bring to the table.

Working on and rebuilding engines is as much fun as riding & rodding.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Hi Ruda and welcome :)

http://motorbicycling.com/f13/66cc-engine-tear-down-setting-high-27007.html

This is a good thread on building up a HT motor. It has the part numbers for high quality bearings and seals. Seals and bearings are the same for the 49 and 66 cc motors.

Use 2 stroke oil ment for air-cooled and not water-cooled motors. Air-cooled motors run hotter and need the extra protection. Mix the oil at 24:1 for the first gallon then 32:1 no matter what the instructions say. Then if you want to run leaner on oil it would be up to you. Some are using Opti at 100:1 but I raced 250 cc Superkarts and I just can't go that low. I was told if you don't leave a smoke trail you don't have enough oil..trk