Motorized Bicycle for SALE! SOCAL!

GoldenMotor.com

DonH

Oct 10, 2010
Ontario, California
Ok guys i have my MB for sale! NEED IT GONE! fallen on hard times and have to pay for books for school!

was my first MB but not my last. put ALOT of work into it! runs great! please PM me if you are interested OR want to make an offer. it is on a cranbrook frame. asking 350 for it PICKED UP! only two tanks of gas! will include engine oil

pic of it:

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Re: MB for SALE! SOCAL!

howz it goin man that sucks u gotta sell but whats the lowest u will take on that. and also how are the wheels are they the heavy duty with the thick spokes

DonH

Oct 10, 2010
Ontario, California

lowest i will go is 300 as thats how much i have into this... including the CNC work on the back sprocket, heavy duty chain, new seat, pedals, paint etc. It has the stock rims but runs just fine and i have had no issue at all.

sucks i have to sell as i love the thing but my books are going to cost over $400

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

You might have better luck if you part it out, or maybe list what kind of bike it is, type of wheels, engine type, upgrades, etc....

DonH

Oct 10, 2010
Ontario, California

Surprised this hasn't sold. $300 is a damn good deal have you tried craigslist?
yeah i know its a good deal :( so good that if its not gone by next Thursday im going to keep it and get a small student loan....

You might have better luck if you part it out, or maybe list what kind of bike it is, type of wheels, engine type, upgrades, etc....
i was not wanting to part it out

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

Go to a mall in town and sit w/it and a For Sale sign on it,,,,or ship it in two boxes ,motor and bike