Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have nothing to trade?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hurricane

Sep 20, 2010
america
I'm from Pa also, just north of you in the Poconos, and yea it sucks bad we cant make these things legit in this state unless you wanna lie and use a moped title.

But i have a little advantage over you , we have less of a police presence here than where you are at , I have never run into one yet after doing about 600 miles on my bike, But i also only cruise country roads and no towns.

Mostly I dont go into towns cause i know the kinda of hassle I would get into if the police pulled me over, and this past year I have really lost interest in MB because there is not a way to make them properly legal in Pa. And Im not about to spend countless hours at the DMV to even attempt it in this state.

So yea my next one will be a motorcycle or a scooter than is legit in Penn state.

good luck with your sale and also in getting that price for it .

hurricane

Sep 20, 2010
america
Yea go fast, i got 3 of my own, this state sucks to try to sell them. But i like your front forks alot. I would not mind owning your bike and offer stands and i will pick up with cash on hand.

But i know you will get a better offer, was just trying to keep this alive for ya. :)

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
it is actually quite possible to make these bikes legal in pa. learn to use the search funcrion and you will find a plethora of information from other pa riers who have gone legal. its not cheap, but its doavle. I live in the lancaster area and am not currently registered. l lived in pottstownn when I built my first bike. I ride everywhere and have never had trouble with the fuzz, either here or in pottstown. why invest in one of these bikes if you can't ride it. they can't arrest you anyway. the absolute worst they can do is impound the bike which they probably wont do. they can give you tickets or suspend your drivers license but as long as you are careful and smart you should be fine. one reason cops dontmess with me is I ride in the shoulder and don't run wide open all the time.

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Actually learn to spell. You go get some tickets,Or better yet go spend 500+ dollars on a inspection for a motor bicycle SKIPPY.

Then report back.

Adam the not so new guy.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Seems it's been posted here for sale for 18 months now, and not selling

Not from PA, so barring legality, is it possible to try and do a front yard type sale on it and catch a passer by maybe?