Hello AGK

GoldenMotor.com

2whldreams

May 21, 2015
Guerneville, CA
Greetings,

Tried to contact AGK through gmail to no avail.

Hoping this message gets forwarded to affordablegokarts.com

I called Harbor Fright customer service and their "computer" says the 99cc Predator has been discontinued. EPA?

Home Depot sells Lifan brand horizontal 4 stroke engines. 98cc are out of stock (online) and are to be available first week of July. The Lifan 118cc motor is available (same small footprint as 98cc engine?) Does AGK support (upgrades) for Lifan brand engines?

I prefer the smaller engines (footprint) to make pedaling a little easier without having your legs splayed with the wide crank option. This will be my first project bicycle and want to start out with a relatively easy install, get the bugs worked out before I go big (200cc). Any suggestions?

In regards to the hydraulic caliper listed, Do you sell a rotor to go with that?

Last but not least, worst case scenario, do you offer a 79cc performance package or is everything purchased (a la cart) separately?

Thank you for your time and efforts.

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
No matter what 4 stroke engine you use, you're going to need a wider pedal crank. The 79cc predator, 99cc predator and 98cc lifan all put out about the same amount of power. Agk supports all three of these engines, but I do not think they support the 118cc. The 18lb valve springs, reworked Carb, 19mm Carb, intake manifold, and performance exhausts they sell will all fit the 79cc predator. They do not sell them in a package but I'm willing to bet they will combine shipping. Try calling them. The 99cc predator really has been discontinued, and for quite some time now.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
First let me welcome you to the forum but you need to know we're not affiliated with any vendors. We don't forward messages to them or sell parts, engines or kits.

You'll need to contact them directly for information.

Tom

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
Greetings,

Tried to contact AGK through gmail to no avail.

Hoping this message gets forwarded to affordablegokarts.com

I called Harbor Fright customer service and their "computer" says the 99cc Predator has been discontinued. EPA?

Home Depot sells Lifan brand horizontal 4 stroke engines. 98cc are out of stock (online) and are to be available first week of July. The Lifan 118cc motor is available (same small footprint as 98cc engine?) Does AGK support (upgrades) for Lifan brand engines?

I prefer the smaller engines (footprint) to make pedaling a little easier without having your legs splayed with the wide crank option. This will be my first project bicycle and want to start out with a relatively easy install, get the bugs worked out before I go big (200cc). Any suggestions?

In regards to the hydraulic caliper listed, Do you sell a rotor to go with that?

Last but not least, worst case scenario, do you offer a 79cc performance package or is everything purchased (a la cart) separately?

Thank you for your time and efforts.
Hello 2whldreams, this is certainly not the place to try and reach us. We do not come to the forum very often although it certainly is a good source for information on building a motorized bicycle.

DTV and 2door pretty much summed it up for you. Please email us if you have any questions you feel we can help you with.

Thanks!