What if motorized bicyclers had On Star?

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Hello Mr. tramp we see your chain has come off, Do you need help? Mr. tramp we see you ran out of gas again, Would you like Us to bring you some? I leave it to you Guys. (c)

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Re: What if MB'ers had On Star?

"Hello this is On Star, we've notice you haven't stopped for gas in 7 days, would you like a recommended station?"

"What? I've still got half a tank left!!"

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Hello, Mr.2door, your subscription to On Star is about to expire. Would you like to renew now?
Tom

iflyos

Sep 14, 2011
Winston-Salem, NC

Hello, Mr. OS, we received information that your MAB is achieving incredible speeds. Is everything OK?

<wind noise> Yea. its fine..speedo says 45mph, its all good..

Mr. OS, You have a 44 tooth sprocket, therefore your speed is wrong, can we recommend a good speedometer repair shop?

<the sound of the OnStar box hitting the pavement> Nothing wrong with my speedo..45 is TOTALLY doable on a 44 tooth..

LMAO

Pappy

Apr 19, 2009
Anderson, IN.

Hello, Mr. OS, we received information that your MAB is achieving incredible speeds. Is everything OK?

<wind noise> Yea. its fine..speedo says 45mph, its all good..

Mr. OS, You have a 44 tooth sprocket, therefore your speed is wrong, can we recommend a good speedometer repair shop?

<the sound of the OnStar box hitting the pavement> Nothing wrong with my speedo..45 is TOTALLY doable on a 44 tooth..

LMAO
Now thats funny laff

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

"Herble glurp glub brzzzzzzt?"

<sound of OnStar at the bottom of the bay> Where all snoopy backseat drivers belong ;)

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis

Maybe it won't be all that bad. We could have Norm at the other end, just for the On-Star MBs:

"Hello, this is On-Star"<Norm's voice>"I'm receiving indications that your bike is smoking like the Marlboro Man. Might I recommend that, for your next fill-up, you change your mix-ratio to 40:1?"

"Hello, this is On-Star"<Norm's voice>"I'm receiving a signal that you've been pedaling around with the clutch let out for a while now. Since I show you have a full tank, and new CDI and plug, why don't you try disconnecting the kill switch to get you home. I'll check back with you in a couple minutes to see how things went."

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

vrooom doobidoobidoo :)

"Hello, this is On-Star"<Norm's voice>

AIEEEEEE!!1! screech/ditch<me>