new chain

GoldenMotor.com

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
Local small engine shop(stihl brigs stratton toro dealer) is the only place in town I can find master links for my chain, I don't know if they have chains but they have the links. I know my local Lowes also had a surprising variety of chains, but I wasn't looking for chains and stuff when I ran across them so not sure of sizes. Tractor Supply is also rumored to be a good source for chain related stuff

heyscuba

Jan 19, 2011
st. louis, missouri
got a chain that worked :)
ok,,,,, this is interesting, you start a thread asking for help on where to find a chain and then when you find one you don't pass along the information of where you found it,...?
play it forward dude,...
I here for the same reason,... where you found yours could have helped me/

how 'bout "I got a chain that worked, and I found it at,..... (insert place you found it here)"

just a thought

:-||

spideyman

Aug 29, 2010
ontario
like corgi1 said any farmer supply or cheap automotive should have 415 or 410 chain aswell as half links if you need up here in canada its TSC or Princess auto!!!!

demac

Mar 8, 2010
Canada, Ontario, Brampton
Thanks spideyman i never thought of princess autoo and they would have half links awesomee!!!!! i was using the 415 heavy duye for 1 year maybe a bit longer, i now hate those chain.s the 410 bike chain is quiet and light :) never going back..