help buying a new engine kit

GoldenMotor.com

m.frea

Nov 28, 2012
libya
I've never build a motorized bike so I'm planning to do it now

my country (Libya) makes a small problem there's no any of these engines or there parts here so I have to purchase everything oversea and that would cost me alot for shipping (the engine kit shipping is about 200$)

anyway I'm wondering what's the best online website to buy this engine kit

after I searched I've found the best one is this Chinese one

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2-st...e-kit-gas-motor-bicycle-engine/577373509.html

so anyone has experiment with this engine or this seller on the aliexpreess website

dance1

or is there another better website to buy this engine

thanks

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Hi m.frea,

We mostly purchase our engines from vendors here in US, Canada or Austrailia since most members on this forum are from those countries. Most people don't buy direct from vendors on AliExpress, so more than likely you won't find anyone with experience with that specific AliExpress vendor. In my experience with AliExpress, most vendors use DHL which costs a lot of money. However, if you go the less expensive route, it takes a long time for delivery - weeks and months. In the past, both Alibaba and AliExpress have had problems with vendors that are not reputable - just be aware. It may be less expensive finding a vendor in Europe. We do have an active member from the UK that might be able to direct you towards a European vendor.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

m.frea

Nov 28, 2012
libya
Hi m.frea,

We mostly purchase our engines from vendors here in US, Canada or Austrailia since most members on this forum are from those countries. Most people don't buy direct from vendors on AliExpress, so more than likely you won't find anyone with experience with that specific AliExpress vendor. In my experience with AliExpress, most vendors use DHL which costs a lot of money. However, if you go the less expensive route, it takes a long time for delivery - weeks and months. In the past, both Alibaba and AliExpress have had problems with vendors that are not reputable - just be aware. It may be less expensive finding a vendor in Europe. We do have an active member from the UK that might be able to direct you towards a European vendor.

Good Luck,

Chris
AKA: BigBlue
thanks Chris

I've found many websites but as u said most of them cannot deliver to Libya

Although my best choise now is to buy from AliExpress with high shipping cost via DHL