High Quality Laser Cut Gaskets for sale

GoldenMotor.com

feelyx

Jun 30, 2012
sac. ca 95821
I just want to add that these gaskets are perfect.... You can use these as templates to port to. When I stacked the 2 .30 base gaskets they were identical and could not tell if there were 1 or 2 of them.
Thanks...
dnut

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Take all head bolts out then put a piece of paper over the top of the cylnider and press the paper down Carefully over all edges then trace out with a pencil over all impressions repeat for all desired gaskets, a compose might be necessary for clear circular patterns

fonzie

Nov 13, 2011
Dillsburg, pa
I don't usually comment on this forum about vendors but I ordered two clutch cover gaskets and two base gaskets from this person and it took 11 days to get them. I am in Pa. and so is the vendor. Also, one base gasket was .028 thick and the other one was .016 thick. When I inquired as to what was up with that, he replied that he usually sends a thinner one so that you can play with port timing. I told him I didn't want to be playing with port timing. He asked if I wanted another one of the thicker gaskets and I replied back that I did want the second thick gasket. He said he would send out but I never got it.
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up.