Hey guys, what's been new?

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Hey! I thought I would check in, now that things are "calming down" a bit.

I just sold the Cranboob and the guy is really happy with it. I put a lot of miles on it this past summer, and the guy kept asking me about buying it. I finally broke down and sold that one.

Been working excessively, and enjoying other endeavors, just not posting so much for the last couple of months....maybe I'll hit 10,000 posts yet?

What's new?

Less stress everywhere in my life.
My heart problem seems to have taken a vaction.
Just enjoying life in general.
Growing/selling giant pumpkins.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey it is good to see your old mug again Joe. And 172 posts, you can do that with your eyes closed and one hand tied behind your back.............

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey...Remember what I told you. On your 10, 000 posts you go back to newbie status and you have to start over :)
Good to hear from you. Don't be a stranger, okay?
Tom

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
10k posts, I don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high, and my dog won't let me count hers rotfl My life has gotten better also. SSI is here! I ride more than I build these wonderful machines. 2door super old coot rotfl love you all (c)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I'll be around a little more often, causing trouble and helping out.

The "building season" is almost here, so I may do some of that too.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
hi Joe , glad to see ya ! I just got home from the hospital myself . My ticker seems to be o.k. ; but it seems like I have an new health issue every day . this is still the best forum on the web , I go to an karaoke site from time to time , although I cant sing lol , it has an few free songs , but I still come home to this site , the mods here are doing the best job I have seen anywhere else on the web . I hope it never changes here , and the owner comes by often too. I used to see you on an lot of threads. I would had done a lot of light hearted things to keep one of the threads in my mind ., i was fliping out. things on the coast are looking better now and , an whole lot of stress is off me too .. I need to keep the faith a little better and try not to get stressed out and panic myself. miss you on my silly threads lol . welcome home ! P.S if I ever get an new heart it will probably an china girl too , and I will need your help LOL

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Received a message from Bikeguy Joe he has not had computer access for a while.

He just wanted to say he is alive and doing well and still having fun on Motorized Bicycles.

Good to hear from ya buddy hope you get back to us soon.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
wow!Not trying to hijack your thread joe, but I thought i'd give my own check-in.
Its been forever! Last time I was on I was doing a four stroke build, yes thats still on but woht he crappy weather and school its been real slow. I'm hoping to get the thin done soon enough.
Well, hope you all have a great 2011!

Sam