7-Speed Jackshafted Schwinn Stingray Chopper

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Yes, it's official....One of my latest Schwinn Stingray Chopper Builds, now has 7- Speeds with jackshaft... Front and rear disc brakes.

This build is what I call my " Tribute Wide Ride ", inspired by Pedalchopper.com's Owner & Custom Builder Jim Wilson's first Wide Ride Build, which has his custom super wide fat front forks which allows the use of a 20-inch x 4.25-inch rear wheel on the front, just remove the freewheel and screw on the disc brake rotor adapter and now you have a super fat front wheel with disc brake...

My Tribute Wide Ride build has all the motor upgrades and much much more, I actually started with the Pedalchopper 5-Speed upgrade and switched that out with a Mongoose Massif 7-Speed disc brake rear wheel. 14-inch Ape Hanger Handlebars....

If my pictures are too large you can see them, in the FB Group.

The pictures are too, large. The Dimension limits for this filetype are 2200 x 1500. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 3264 x 1840. I manually resized a couple of pictures for those of you who are not FB-er's...

Peace C.H.

Attachments

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Super nice build and I especially like that wide fork with the rear wheel swapped out up front. And nice to see you posting, CH! Hope things are going well for you out there in Maryland.
SB