this one we call the triple nine

GoldenMotor.com

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Here is one of the latest builds we call this one the triple nine. This bike is one of the more detailed builds so far. Still sporting the china motor, manic mechanic hub adapter, custom tank, custom box for electronics. But there is more the frame has been custom built to give it that worksman style along with custom dropouts to stretch the bike out a bit. The fender brackets were custom made with saftey in mind these fenders are as stout as the bike and wont be breaking and causing problems like I have read on the site. There is number plates on the rear of the bike that may get a 999 decal put on in time and also a number plate on the front fender. This bike is a customers bike but we liked it so much we gave it a name and decided that this will be another one of our production bikes. If anyone is intrested in having one of these built or would like to have a custom built bike shoot me a message for pricing and info.

PEACE OUT RAT BIKE

Attachments

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
It looks really cool! I like the british style plate holder at the front :) I thought the frame actually was a worksman at first look. A lot of detailed metal work :) looks great!

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Nice work Rat Bike you guys are really turning out some great rides! The only thing I would add would be a front disc or drum brake.

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
hey right on kojak that bike is one sweet ride. good to hear that its getting ridden. so howz your bike doing? im really diggin what you did with the paint it looks good and the tires you must have gotten tired of the white ones huh decided to go with the brown they look great on there.

kojak

Feb 2, 2011
The bike is running great; hopefully the weather clears up soon and we'll take some photos of both bikes. I'm going to try mounting the badges you sent to my tank.