Back in the 2 stroke game.... And like it

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Thanks guys... BigBlue sorry no web site since my kids have better things to do then support a worthless website... Lol

Had to give a 36 tooth sprocket a try and did not like it, put a 40 on today and really like it... The bike is really quick.... Fun and solid. The front fork works great... Surprised me...

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
nice... but does it have 20 HP ? i saw some mb's with duel exhaust pipes. he had alot of them for sale so i know he know's his stuff. if one is good two has to be...twice as good, right? i'm trying to be his friend but like you, he won't talk to me any more...

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have been riding the bike to work for the past two weeks. Half way to work the other day the motor locked up. Pulled the head and all looked fine, pulled the clutch cover and that looked good. Last place to look was the mag cover... Bingo... Magnet exploded and locked into coil. Did some damage to the crank and keyway, was able to repair... Lucky... Bike back together and running goooooood...sure is nice to have a well tuned 2 stroke

Attachments

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Uggh, That's a new one, something else to look forward to. I have yet to experience that carnage. Did you have to overhaul to repair the crank? Must have screwed that seal behind there pretty good.