Hello, again

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Man! I have been dealing with some mental issues.

Irregular heart beat (undiagnosed), now I have a throat problem for four months (undiagnosed), plus other issues...(mental as ****)

I have been a prick to most instead of the help I used to be.

I want to say thanks to the "powers that be" for sticking with me...

I realized that I need to re-assess what I am doing her, and help out and not just be a sarcastic prick.

I know some of you love me for the shoot from the hip way I do things, but I need to be more help and less ****head.

Bear with me, I will try to be the old guy I used to be.

Thanks for listening,

Joe

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Hey Joe,

I know exactly how you feel. Since last October my arthritis started acting up and different joints would start to hurt, really bad. A month ago I was in so much pain I didn't want to even move. I was short with everyone, in real life as well as online. I couldn't do anything I used to do and got really depressed about everything.

For a week now I am hurting less each day. Rode my pedal bike the other day for the first time in months. My point being, it does get better. I'll remember you in my prayers. Stay strong brother it'll get better.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Joe,
Not a stranger to that myself. Depression isn't kind to anyone when it get's ahold of you. If that's what is bothering you the good news is that there is help.

The really great thing is that you recognized there may be a problem. So many don't. Please keep us posted as to how your ailments are doing. You have far more friends here than you realize.

Steve.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Doing better....some days are a real joy, some days are a real joy to behold.

Sometimes the darkness is calming though, and I don't mind that.

Thanks guys!

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
a friend of mine was hit by a car many years ago,ended up with a bipolar disorder,he had difficulty maintaining his cool after that,i was one of the few that stuck around and tolerated it.
it seems it/he has gotten much better(med issues)
and really hasnt gone into a rant in a few years.
i find riding my bike and other similar non related to work things relaxing.

a friend of mine used to say "I got no time for s*&^ like that" meaning that wasting energy losing your cool was never any good.