Pulled over and Arrested in Cocoa, Fl

GoldenMotor.com

SpecialX

May 1, 2012
Florida
The whole point for Gene to post on the other motorized bicycle website was to be a complete jerk.
Basically, he wanted to be like ha ha all of you people that do not have drivers licenses are now screwed and I'm happy about it.

Albeit it is the truth but I am pretty sure that that was his main reason for posting it. It had nothing to do about actual legality of gas powered bikes because we all knew there was a gray area and now that's all closed up.

My bicycle is electric, has a limiter on it to keep its top speed from being over 20 mph, and it has 100 mile range.
It takes 10 minutes to charge up to 95% from a Normal 120v outlet. No gas

Last edited:

SpecialX

May 1, 2012
Florida
Kinda a troll post here…
Gene, why don't you post here instead of on the other site. Oh wait!, Oh you are probably banned from this site because of your constant posts of trolling....
On topic tho...

Anyone who wants to go and get their bicycle registered as a moped, if you have any questions regarding the statutes concerning mopeds, I am sure there are people that are willing to help, including me.

siouxindian

Jan 4, 2013
tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Florida LEO are all big juicy dung holes. ...Pigs with a capital bacon. ...they live to mess with people and love locking them up, ...that's why i don't live in Florida any more.

peace, bozo

btw, i'd bet dollars to donuts that your case is tossed out of court entirely but not without the hassle of you needing to go to court and deal with all the bs that that entails. ...don't buy a lawer, you won't need one and they are worse than cops, ...the slimey phucks!
everything in this post is the REAL TRUTH that leo was a @$$h013!!!:-||