What do you think of this bike?

GoldenMotor.com

Anthemavm

Jul 23, 2011
Ocean
I really like the Felt Bikes, and thought this would be a cool addition to my collection. I don't have any motorized bikes yet, so your help is appreciated.

Ridley Motorcycles in Oklahoma for the conversion consisting of: sealed fuel tank, Motorcycle grade chain tensioners, upgraded fasteners and then fitted with a strong running 80 CC 2 cycle engine.

What do you think it is worth, it has about 50 hours on it.

Thanks

WightBoy

Aug 30, 2012
Michigan, USA
My opinion, Felts are too nice for the cheap 2 stroke kits. I would buy it for the price of a used felt w/o the motor and put a 4 stroke in it.

BikeBerryKelci

Oct 25, 2012
brea
I really like the Felt Bikes, and thought this would be a cool addition to my collection. I don't have any motorized bikes yet, so your help is appreciated.

Ridley Motorcycles in Oklahoma for the conversion consisting of: sealed fuel tank, Motorcycle grade chain tensioners, upgraded fasteners and then fitted with a strong running 80 CC 2 cycle engine.

What do you think it is worth, it has about 50 hours on it.

Thanks
I have honestly spoken to many people, and when you are selling a motorized bike that the motor is already installed on to, people will pay a pretty penny for it. Prices range from $500-couple thousand dollars. I would check craigslist for your local area to see what people in your area are selling them for. Good Luck, its a great looking bike!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
That is my kind of motorbike with a springer fork and bobbed fenders. I kind of agree that the Felt deserves a thumper engine. Build it according to your tastes, unless you plan to sell it after breakin.

webeneo1

Apr 17, 2012
Denver
there site:
"The 1903 Bicycle & Engine Kit $2499
Price does not include retailer prep or destination charges. Average destination charge is $200."

$1250 tops.