A Little Help Please

GoldenMotor.com

Jim C

Jul 11, 2010
Long Beach Calif
I got away from the motorized bike game for a while then I got a deal on a 29 inch cruiser (brand new, in box). I put a 49cc. 4 stroke in it and got it going. But thought it was down on power so I bought and installed a 66c. 2 stroke from Bike Berry. But I have never been able to make it run. I parked it for about a year and just today tried to start it but nothing is happening. One of the reasons I have ignored it is a back problem I am dealing with. I just can't squat down and fiddle with it. This is a gorgeous bike I call the Black Ox.
I need someone who can will help me get this one going so I can sell it. Is there a helping hand out there?
It looks as though my back, shoulder and hip are going to limit me for awhile.
I do need some help and do have knowledge an tools. An hour or so over here should be all it takes and I will throw in lunch.

Jim C

Jul 11, 2010
Long Beach Calif
well I have decided to get the darn thing running today. My back feels pretty good today and I am going to trouble shoot this bike and just trust my back to hang in there.

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Here my first things I check
Check for spark, bad magneto, bad spark plug wire connectors, bad cdi, wire connectors loose
Jet could be clogged from sitting
Stuck choke arm
No fuel in carb, check bowl drain screw, loosen and make sure fuel is in carb

Let us know what you find, back problems are no fun either.