What Friends are for

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Dan said he'd like to ride my Jaguar someday but we live 2000 miles apart. It just didn't seem to be in the cards but friend that he is he sent me...himself. Now whenever I ride, Dan is right there. Thought you'd enjoy this.
Tom

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome Fair! We get a pic of "Happy" on or with a MB then send to member in each state then Australia, Russia, EU etc. (Happy in CT, London, Moscow...) Sighn a note inside Happy's box and send on.

Would be really cool thread. Some body will mess it up for sure but be cool to see "Happy" around the world! I am gonna go buy one now and get a pic of it on my MB. I will mail it to Tom first.

.flg. .cptr. rmfla

Attachments

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Awesome Fair! We get a pic of "Happy" on or with a MB then send to member in each state then Australia, Russia, EU etc. (Happy in CT, London, Moscow...) Sighn a note inside Happy's box and send on.

Would be really cool thread. Some body will mess it up for sure but be cool to see "Happy" around the world! I am gonna go buy one now and get a pic of it on my MB. I will mail it to Tom first.

.flg. .cptr. rmfla
I get to do Missouri! I'll get a pic of him in front of the Liberty Memorial Monument...

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'll take the Jag someplace here in Denver and take a photo of my 'Happy' enjoying Colorado. Everyone should take a picture and when we're done witrh this, (if ever) we can post a collage of all the places Happy visited. Maybe another YouTube video. Too Cool you guys. Oh, oh...maybe a photo contest?
Tom

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I'll take the Jag someplace here in Denver and take a photo of my 'Happy' enjoying Colorado. Everyone should take a picture and when we're done witrh this, (if ever) we can post a collage of all the places Happy visited. Maybe another YouTube video. Too Cool you guys. Oh, oh...maybe a photo contest?
Tom
Tom, has to be a second one so it is the one that was all over and passed around. I will mail it next week.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Tom, has to be a second one so it is the one that was all over and passed around. I will mail it next week.

Char said tonight that if we get Dagger, our Russian member to take it to Moscow she wants to touch it when it gets back. Anyone seen Dagger for a while? How much is postage to Moscow?
Tom