Endless Winter

GoldenMotor.com

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
You know....it was a hard winter. But some places really got some strange stuff. A couple of ice/snow events in Atlanta comes to mind. And it seems like Colorado has gotten plenty of weird stuff since about December or so.

I'm not even sure where I'm going with this. It's just been a strange year.

And now they're talking about an extreme El Nino. That's probably good news for me. El Nino seems to banish the ice from my part of the world. So I'm hoping for an open riding season winter. But I'd better get some new rain gear. The stuff I'm using is getting kinda old.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Here we go again. More 'Global Warming' falling in Denver and the last three days we've set record low temperatures. Last night, -14. We're usually seeing temps in the high 40s and low 50s this time of year.

Like I've said before, Climate Change is real, Global Warming is a media event, and poorly named at that. At least it gives Brian Williams and The Weather Channel people something to talk about. Oh, and while we're at it; that news story on NBC about the Colorado 'dust storm' was simple BS. It wasn't "dust" it was snow! I should know. I live here.

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Climate Change is real, Global Warming is a media event, and poorly named at that.
Tom
Man is altering climate, that is a given.
This is the 10 day forecast for Phoenix from this morning.

I may actually have to put long pants on as temps will plummet to normal like that weather girls neckline!

Last edited: