sportsman flyer

GoldenMotor.com

konig44

Mar 20, 2013
fort collins
Hi
My name is Brendan I have been using this site for all my research for a while. I had to start an account simply to say how great of service I got from pat. I emailed him waited two weeks and didn't get a response. When I emailed him again he got back to me instantly and also forwarded his original response that was lost in my email. He responded very quickly to all the emails I sent him and then got my product shipped the next day and included a tracking number as well. I highly recommend using him.

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
dnuti agree with you, I live inOhio & had a sprocket adapter sent with in 3 days of my pay pal e-mail notice, & because they where out of stock, they had new batch made wiith in a weeek!! Now that's what i call outstanding customer service.

hsvmick

Mar 23, 2011
hobart tasmania australia
i agree with all ,i live in a place called Tasmania Australia and we dont have schwinn panthers or things like that but Pat was willing to send me one down with he's inbuilt tank and man is it a second to none work of Art ,and not to mention his BTR bars makes the bike look complete seating in my Monark dual springer forks The 1951 panther is now looking brand new with black gloss powder coating and a top end built by FRED with his CR twin plug comp valve head wow...its so hard getting good gear down here and hard to find getting postage from states where the best gear is made .i so cant wait to finish my ride but need to order sprocket w/mount so hope very soon Pat can get back to me with this ...i been playing around in the wait to my surprise to spark the twin plugs i have spun up a twin mag system to run each plug separate with 2 x JAG black box and 2 coils so hope to have nailed the big bang spark problem maybe retard one plug i not sure as yet ...Anyway i thank you all for a great formal and guys that bring the bike life to extremes there is so many of you guys over there but PAT your a master and cant wait for this panther to be done then i will be in the need for a PLAY with the SPORTSMAN 200 hope the new work place go's really well and you find time to email me cheers all Mick