Years of hard work are starting to pay off!! :)

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
If you follow my page on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/VeniceMotorBikes you already heard the story...
But last Thursday I got a rush order from one of the local studios for six motorized bicycles.
I spent all weekend in my shop working on them to have them ready to be picked up this morning & delivered 'on set'.

I found out as we were loading them on the studio trailer that these are all gifts for the actors in the movie The Hangover 3! (^)
Each one has the actors initials on the gas tank.

I'm really stoked & I hope they all enjoy their new motorized bicycle 'addiction'! ;)

Last edited:

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
Nice! It would be great to see MB as a trend with the hollywood crowd. Look for MB's on TMZ!

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
funny that they were for the "Hangover" crew,
seeing that they prevented you from geting hungover with all the weekend work cutting into your beer drinking time !!! ;) laff

like I said on FB, I am glad to see you being sucessfull in your business (^)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Good man, Norm. Congratulations to you, sir. Not sure there are many who could have built 6 bikes in a weekend. You da man. :)
Best of luck for the future.
Tom

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a little follow up... as I said before, I also added the actors initials on each gas tank;
Here's what I put on each gas tank...
EPH is Ed Helms
ZKG is Zach Galifianakis
BCC is Bradley Cooper
TP is Todd Phillips (the director)
JB is Justin Bartha
KJ is Ken Jeong

This is a pic of my computer screen that I used to 'ok' the font before cutting the decals.

This is how they looked after I made the decals... (If I had known who these bikes were for, I would have taken more pics before they took the bikes away)! :(

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
This will be taken the wrong way but I don't really care.

While I think its awesome that you are building MBs for movie stars,how hard could it have been? If you been doing this for years then it should have been nothing. Considering the only thing I see 'custom' is the initials. The hardest thing would have been the rear sprockets but if you used sprocket adaptors......you get it?

If you know what you're doing then three hours a bike,18 hours over the weekend,doesn't sound that difficult.

And how many of these have you built? 100? 200? More? I've seen your work and I'm not impressed with six "cookie cutter" bikes.

Now six of the white felt on your website in a weekend? I'd be impressed enough to sell my bike so I could make a down payment on one of yours.

donb4103

Oct 7, 2011
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Congratulations on the project for those movie guys! Hopefully it will lead to some more exposure for you and others of us as builders and retailers of these bikes. All of us could use more business these days.
Maybe they will be back for more soon!