anyone interested in a frame like this?

GoldenMotor.com

powerbike

Feb 17, 2014
B.C. Canada

I have been designing this for about 3 and a half years now. It has full suspension frame, a real dirt bike body kit and gas tank. The rear wheel is driven off the engine through a jackshaft using the bicycle chain as the final drive. This means you shift gears as you would a normal bicycle, this one has 9 gears to shift through.With this you can cruise at say 50KPH and keep the engine RPM down to a reasonable level so the engine is not screaming on the edge of blowing up. The power is quit impressive, believe me you don't have to pedal to start off. It will lift the front wheel off the ground, with a stock bicycle engine kit engine as the power plant . As you can see in the pics by the mud it is fantastic off road. I drive it hard like a dirt bike in the bush, and chains don't come off, engine mount bolts don't break off in the engine case.

What I will supply to you is a complete NEW painted frame (your choice of color),NEW dirt bike body kit including tank and seat, Jack shaft and all gears assembled and installed on the frame,extended pedal assembly installed on frame,everything will be NEW, no used parts.

What you need to supply is The engine kit (there are lots of suppliers out there) and the rest of the bicycle equipment. You can take it from a bike you already have or buy a complete bike for the parts. You can find good used downhill bikes on Craigslist.

Now a little about the type of bike stuff to use.If you think you are going to go to Walmart and get a $300 bike to complete this.......you are going to die or get hurt. This bike performs like a dirt bike the cheap crap ain't going to cut it.

I use and highly recommended DOWNHILL or FREE RIDE bike equipment be used only.
There is no way to install rim brakes on my frames, THEY WONT STOP YOU ANYWAYS. You need Hydraulic brakes to stop.

If you like I will build you a complete ready to ride bike with your choice of bicycle equipment.
There are other engine options also. These bicycle engine kits are not the only engines you can install on my frames.

If you are interested in buying a frame or a complete bike just let me know. If you have any questions about motorized bikes just let me know. I will try to answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:

powerbike

Feb 17, 2014
B.C. Canada
Thanks for the interest. I have not worked out a price yet. I'm no company just a guy that likes building bikes, and this is the best designed frame that works, that I came up with.

I was hoping the people here could help me set a fair market price for them.

I will tell you what it takes to build them. $500 in material and parts, and 4 8 hour days to complete a frame.

So what do you think what would you want to make for 4 days of work?

If anybody wants to know the weight of the finished complete bike, I have not weighed it. But I can easily pick mine up waist high with one hand.

I hope we can come up with a fair price for me and the public, because my frames work extremely well and are a blast to drive in the bush. And I really want other bikers to enjoy them as much as I have.

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
I am as well, if the price is right, I'll buy a lot of these because I've been striving for a half-way point between bike and motorcycle. The closest I've found was 16vnrbrgr's Raven bike.

For me it goes Bicycle > Cafe Racer > Raven > This > Motorcycle.