The dog and I are dealers

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Yep,Aaniimoosh The Wonder Dog and I Finally made the decision to become dealers for EZMotorbikes.

I wanted one of these transmissions two years ago when I first saw them in use on this forum and last summer made the plunge with first a transmission I bought on this forum from a fellow member and then an HS motor through Mike Simpson. I put them on the bike below, my favorite ride, a 1950 Schwinn Panther which is undergoing some changes with a new in frame copper tank still to come. I made a second plunge in the fall with another transmission for a Greyhound powered 1951 Schwinn Hornet with a cantilever frame and rode that bike all winter through slush and ice and snow in northern Maryland.

I thought about the dealership from the beginning, but also thought about the hassles if the trannys turned out to be a problem. The last thing I need are unhappy phone calls from a customer or a supplier who doesn't answer the phone. So, I've been dragging my feet in a wait and see. I have enough miles on these bikes now to feel like they're pretty well bullet proof and have found Quenton Guenther, Mike Simpson and the dealers I've come to know on this forum to be upfront guys I respect and can work with.

So the dog and I have given this long thought for long enough and are now official dealers in Ely, Minnesota. Woohoo!
SB & Aaniimoosh

Attachments

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
good for you silverbear , list the dog as CFO and yourself as an employee...then see if bank will cash a check with a paw print sig. ;)
Bike looks great with those shocks , you did really nice job .
Best of luck in your new bizz.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Thank you guys, and a special thanks to "the prussian" shop dogs for your help with the front fork axle. Yes, the Suzuki fork is sweet. Last fall a good friend saw my bike and had to have one like it, so we found him a 49 Panther and due to some delays in getting the tank made and my needing to go east before the firewood supply here was gone I reluctantly sold my in frame tank, the first one made by sportscarpat and the great Whizzer fork I had. It kind of bummed me as I liked the bike so much as it was, but good can come from adversity. I determined to learn how to make my own copper in frame gas tank and discovered a great friendship with Tinsmith who taught me so much. I kept looking for a quality suspension fork and found one I like even better than the Whizzer. Thank you Barelyawake. So now I have a better bike than it was and I get to see my old one, more or less, in my friend's ride. Everything works out when you want it to and work at it.
SB