Need a nt carb!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

bigbird1219

Feb 24, 2011
corpus christi, tx
ok guys,

ill admit, i didn't listen to everyone. ppl said "the cns carb is crap", but me being the ignorant dummy that i am, thought that i could make it work. i am wrong. plain and simple, i will admit it.

now what i would appreciate, would if someone could point me in the direction of a website that sells the good nt carb, every site i've checked has either sold out or doesn't carry them.

please, somebody help!

thanks, Sean

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I'd look on this websites ad board. Click on THATS DAX and look through his list of parts. In my personal opinion, I'd go with the RT carb that he sells. I use this carb on my builds and it is much a better carb for $5-$10 more then the basic NT.

kyl 46&2

Apr 12, 2010
MN
will the RT carb work on a super rat. its got the over sized intake manifold and nothing but air leaks with the CNS

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
the RT comes with everything you need...

A plastic spacer for smaller intakes (remover it if larger), 3 different jet sizes .70, .75, .80 and a teflon coated throttle cable. The design of the RT is more like those made by dellorto for 1/3 the cost.

But as mentioned, piston bikes is a very good merchant. Second to thatsdax, they are my main supplier and they should have the NT in stock.

Good luck

WattupBaii

Apr 28, 2011
Brooklyn
na man they didnt give me anything like that in the kit.. i gotta go to home depot and pray they have something for me.. do not buy from gasbike.net a bunch of scumbags who never answer emails and give **** product.

sketchman

Mar 23, 2011
WV, USA
The "RT" carb is a RunTong. One of the poorer quality knockoffs of the dellorto design. I'm not knocking it at all. There are even jets available(besides the ones included) so it seems to be a great upgrade to the NT, and a cheap one, and one I'd buy again so far.

See here:
Runtong - MopedWiki

and here:
carburetors

and here for what seems to be the "one to buy" IMHO: (not an RT, but a knockoff nonetheless)
bing 15mm clone carburetor puch moped