Android

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Thought mebbe I would start a thread on uber kewl dang necessary phone apps. Might be just the ticket to hear what a few folks are using?

So I finally joined the kewl kids and got my first smart phone. Trying to find a simple app without loud advertising banners to label warranty photos for work? So far I got my hide handed to me trying to figure this one out? My warranty photos don't need to be flamboyant with crap laff

I got it unlocked and installed some stuff! Just was wanting a simple simple app without mischief?

It has been about four weeks with this thing now and I know ever crack and cranny of this thing. Or at least wanna think I do? Alcatel Fierce by the way unlocked for duel os, with Kali Linux presently on it now too. If'n that makes any difference? Have not found a good wifi driver for monitor mode yet. Just something I wanted to study.

So far I can network with it now wirlessly on any network to Ubuntu Mac or Windows... to and from. Which would have never happend with it unrooted IME. Pretty happy with that!

Tried a Dyno App first thing!! Lol first hour I got home! Don't think the phone will support one dunno? Now that it is unlocked could try again.

Only regret is I should have gotten one of those Galaxy beast phones. Dang 700 dollars was steep at the time. Upgrading this phone will happen in the next few months. Providing I can just swap a simple SIM card from phone to phone? Should something go wrong would be the ticket. Have a spare phone type a deal.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I'm sure Dan will jump in on this thread, from some of his past posts he does a lot with his phone, with me my problem with having a smart phone is it a digital devise and I have a analog mind!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Ok I found a good work around...!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.venator.app.mediaredirectorpro&hl=en
Lets me put Photos that I take on my phone into any folder I create. Works in spades! Can change to another folder on a whim. I have about 9 folders already created .

Last done it all on the ...yes on the phone by the phone. No need for a data link to a computer of another kind what so ever!

Then

FX ''file transfer cut and past manager'' Lets me push files around at leisure
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx&hl=en

Done deal! '''no Obnoxious Banners''' or any at all... up links to face book or anything for that matter. Just plain and simple.

Hope this helps someone??

I have a great work around for my file sharing ''wirelessly'' with all this to boot!

Last edited: