Expansion Kit?

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I have the expansion exhaust and just for grins and to see how much of a difference there was I put the old one back on for a bit and then realized why I changed it out in the first place. The expansion exhaust makes a huge difference on hills etc.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Its garbage. Send it back. I got one and the welds are falling apart and I haven't even used it. Buy the one from sbp. Expansion chambers are great, just get a well buit one like from sbp. Anything from Daemon bikes aint worth a flip. Its garbage from cheap china factories.

Last edited:

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
The one at daemon bikes, the weld sticks too far out. I'm having to put the xchamber in a vise and use a propane torch to heat the area that i need to bend and then bend it, it lays up against my pedal crank, and the front weld sticks out and my front wheel his it so it cant turn. So... I have to grind some of the welding. I'll be getting the sbp xchamber sometime. :)

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
As the link just goes to a link page I'm assuming you got the "banana" pipe. repositioned from what they have for the stock location it does need to be modified to fit. Cut off the mounting flange and position the chamber to where things clear under the crank housing. Bolt the flange to the motor and bend conduit to connect the two parts.

I have seen some here that have done just that and the results look pretty good.