where to find 4 stroke kit parts

GoldenMotor.com

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i need a sprocket for the HS kit, need the small spocket that goes on the out side of the gear box. the one that drives the chain to the rear wheel. can't find one anywhere.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i need the 11 tooth sprocket, the one for the 410 drive chain for this kit.

it threads onto the shaft with left hand threads. don't need the whole gear box. i would hate to find out that a preson has to buy a whole new gear box just to get that sprocket when one wears out.
tried calling gasbike but there number goes to some indian guy who barely speaks english and knows nothing of there products.

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK so if this was a Grubee kit I could help you but I believe that is a Hoot gear box the hole kit is a $200 kit. The engine new is worth $180 the only thing I can do for you is if you have a 5/8 keyed shaft I have the new 2010 5:1 ratio 4G T Belt Drive trans with clutch included for $150. If it is the tapered shaft same transmission clutch included for $130 I am sorry that is all I can do
Cheers
Terry

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
hopefully someone can help find parts for these. this is for a build going over seas, the customer wants some spare parts sent with it. i'e sprockets and spark plug, the rear sprocket is no problem but that front seems to be unobtainable, not going to look good if i can't even get them.