1junk snoblower+1bicycle=32mph and 202mpg

GoldenMotor.com

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
BMF I am the same ways must have 2 dozen various little motors 5hp and under I use em for my personal builds. Everything made from our bussiness we use new because of warranty and liability issues. And before anyone ask yep I build custom hand crafted bikes for a living and still tinker with my own after work, love biking but peddeling sucks !

dirtbikemike2435

Aug 16, 2011
illinois
see i would like to use the HF 99cc engine like this direct friction drive, but i feel with the amount of torque it will chew the tire, what i had pland to do was just mount a big size roller, and i would just pedal start...

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
there are a couple them posted on this site. I built a couple of bikes using little 2 strokers and love em great gas milage. HF 99cc will get ya about 140-150 mpg. and 35mph depending on roller size. I buit a couple just to see how cheap i could make one as well as what got the best mpg. welcome to the site ride safe and feel free to ask any questions

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Where did you get that Canadian Tire mountain bike? Not that they're a bad bike. It's just a little unusual to see one elsewhere besides Canada
At a yard sale for 5 bucks and a snoblower that didnt run for 20 and walah cheap transpo. Ive got a crap load of motors but ill pick up a deal when i see one guess thats way ive got all them motors