chubby cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
Ok guys been trying to find a bike and keep coming back to this site. Have been looking at their stretch single speed bikes, and was wondering what the thought was about them. Want something that is comfortable to ride and stable as well.

And how easy is it to attach a motor to these bikes, especially the grubee signals gt5.

Any thoughts or concerns would be helpful.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Ok guys been trying to find a bike and keep coming back to this site. Have been looking at their stretch single speed bikes, and was wondering what the thought was about them. Want something that is comfortable to ride and stable as well.

And how easy is it to attach a motor to these bikes, especially the grubee signals gt5.

Any thoughts or concerns would be helpful.
What site.....?

Anything of the stretch bikes require more fabrication to mount any of the china girl engines, if you have the tools and the skill needed you can put an engine on most bikes.

The Grubee GT5 engine doesnt mount up any different than any of the other china girl engines.

Need more info here to know exactly what bike your speaking of, and as far as mounting need to know what your mechanical skill level is and the tools you have.

Map

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I would try to find a used Dyno Roadster rather than using a Micargi or Firmstrong. The Dyno Is a very well built bike, the others are Chinese "clones".
They are not as strong as the Dyno. Especially the wheels.
The Dynos can be found for around $300 and up. I just sold the extra Dyno I had or I could help you out.

woogie_man

Aug 9, 2013
Fargo, ND
Yah not much up in this area. Will take a look around though for those bikes.

Would one be able build one from parts for a fairly decent price? May be easier to build one rather than but one....that and I plan on "rusting" the bike as well. So wouldn't want to do that to an original bike.

Found a few older bikes for sale on craigslist. If I can get them cheap night be the start of a project....project rust ride.

Was able to find a cruiser online, turns out it is a del sol shoreliner. Needs a new chain is all, but the guy is asking $60 for it. Time to do some searching I guess.

Last edited: