Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
This is my 1911 Indian BTR, Frame,Tank,Oil Box,Forks Fabricated by Dan at Taylar Bikes, this is #1 of Dan's BTR frames (proto type #1) Dan has made several bikes after this and all designed after this bike although this is an Indian Dan has made other Brand Name Tributes using this frame & fork design, you can see this frame on Dans wed page and on youtube just to varify that its # 1 Hats off! to Dan, he does absolutely FANTASTIC WORK! I'm
Working on the engine porting,polishing performance mod's exc,exc,exc will keep everyone posted on progress.
Get ready for an attack!!

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Assembled the bike yesterday and today I became a 2nd round Grandfather an hour ago, WOOO!! WHOO!!
it's a girl

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Actually the bike is very comfortable, especially the padded and spring loaded seat,had to play around with both seat post tube and seat bracket for a minute and the crank is a bit long so I'll switch to a 4 1/2" or 5" Schwinn type crank with 32 tooth lucky seven sprocket with heavey diamond cut block peddles, that should pump up the comfort zone and keep everything period correct

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I was mostly thinking about the bars. I don't think ape hangers will work with the look you're going for though lol.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The engine will be a modified PK 69/80cc, ported,polished intake and exhaust, slight piston mod,M&M gen ll head, probably a Delorto or CNS high performance carb JNMotors header port manifold,Jaguar coil and magneto, not try'n to build a rocket or anything but rather something that performs better then factory and will also carry my weight of 200lbs I have it torn down at the moment and the place that I ordered my gasket set from NATURALLY! sent the wrong size, guess they were just try'n to clear their shelf ??
biknut... cool bike, ever think of getting some colored tires at junkyrustybike.com huge selection, red back, yellow or orange front? they've even got neon green.
I'm going to post this in reverse so everyone can see what it took to get to this point and I'm really try'n to get it ready for a show in mid August

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I just got rid of some fancy color tires. I think I'll just go black next time. I always have a hard time buying gaskets and getting the right ones too.

These are the tires I had.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I just get tired of people try'n to empty there non purchasable products on me and people who just don't give a damn about you, I Bought a bike from a guy and paid him an extra $50.00 for two Flying Merkel decals and never got it, the guy has done everything to avoid me and even has a post on this Forum site, still won't answer my P/M's nothing, it's been amost a 1yr & 1/2, the guy is probably laughing as he reads this thread.
Oh! personally I think some orange 26x2.125" duro's would badd ass on that bike

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
A pic of the bike all fabbed just before tare down and then the rest of the pic's after powder coating, this is a replica Indian color "Blood Red" and let me tell ya this color looks like blood from the vain, pic's do not do the color justice, not to toot my own horn but this is a BEAUTIFUL!! bike and in my opinion captures the true essence of BTR 's back in the day.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here are some pic's of the cylinder,porting and resurfacing of the head, the dis-coloration inside and around the ports tells me that this engine has been test fired, Oh! by the way it is a PK69/80cc, when done it should run pretty damn good! not try'n to build a blaster but rather an engine that will run and perform better then it was designed too and of course it's getting put an Indian.

Attachments