Dyno Four Stroke Racer

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That bike is lookin great Jeff....can't wait to see it finished! Lookin at your pics just makes me want to build, build, build.......it's such inspiration :D Keep it flowin bro!

dnut

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well I put this under four strokes to give some other member’s time in the Cruiser section.

Got the chain tensioner mounted and welded in, works real well. It’s such a simple design so don't even think of copying it...YBZ

Got the tank done also...look real close...you won’t see another one like it...guarnateed

This bike is a vision come true, if anyone knows me I gravitate toward Dyno Bikes for the flow of the frames. I am just happy I was able to get this motor in the frame.

The motor in the frame is mild...and I will be bringing another motor to swap out for the unlimited class at The Grange Race...Neil do ya hear meeeee...

See ya in the PITs

Attachments

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
I'm looking forward to see it in person. I was hoping you weren't going to cover all that wonderful rust with paint. Maybe I'll be able to spot some on a nut or bolt, probably not. great job!

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
Your bike is coming together well, motor looks like a tight fit, but it's shoehorned in there well.

How are you bending your exhaust tubing, conduit bender? Is that 1" tubing? It's going to be a great rider when you get it finished up.

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
Yes, you are lucky to have a hydraulic bender at your disposal, the better the tools the better the build. In one of the pictures, I saw what looked liked a full exhaust, is that what you plan to roll with on the streets? Or are you going with that shorty pipe for all around?

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I really like how you adapted that small chain ring to the wide spindle.
Thanks AGK, it was easy.

I started the paint last night and finished it tonight. The air brush paint does not pop until the clear is applied.

I have all the parts ready to go after paint is completed.

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Update: I got the frame and sheet metal painted, then today at lunch time I was able to shoot the clear coat on. Turned out real nice since I am a no BS kind of painter.

Started to put together...and it’s going good so far

Itchy...a couple pictures of some exhaust I made. A little heads up (this is for you also Flex) the long exhaust does not make the power of the shorter one...I do like the end of the longer one and will incorporate into this bike build.

Attachments

Monrovia Glen

Jan 8, 2010
Monrovia
Your new ride is bad a$$! They keep getting better and better. You never fail to amaze us all with your builds culver city. Post pictures when you get it back together bro.

Glen

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I completed the bike Friday night and tested it in the neighborhood a little. I did not get on it for the fact I wanted to race it on Saturday.

The bike performed flawlessly, the only issues were the drive chain for the jack shaft. Installed a new one at the race, the heat must have got to it.

This bike is well balanced and a screamer...it goes till the valves float...must be at least 6500rpm,

I will know soon since my son won an rpm gauge at the race from AGK

Attachments

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Congrats on another fantastic build its a screamer . And your son WOW . I also had a totaly burned up chain after the first heat but did not have a replacement
so rung what ya brung.ya i made the mistake of re using the chain from my
Q matic it looked ok . I should have known better.....Everything you build is
crazy bad ass. They look great and run great and all that detail all of your custom brackets and machined parts and to top it off you did the full race prep
SAFTEY WIRE ON EVERYTHING. once again great job.............Flex....
maybe that was your other bike that has the saftey wire.

Last edited:

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
Hey CCC, this bike looks good, sounds good and recorded one of the fastest times that our radar gun saw at Grange. Nice work on another sweet 4-stroke!