Finished my bike.

GoldenMotor.com

May 19, 2011
Australia Newcastle
Hi all,
Finally finished my bike,took it for its first run,i am still running it in and it will take a while as i only have one day a week to play with it.
Man the smile on my face was from ear to ear,the bloody neighbors from all streets were out to see me buz buy,sooooo funny.

I have a Youtube vid that i'm uploading of the build and test so i'll post it here as soon as i can.
Gunna change the air filter to a K&N and make a club sticker for the tank.

Oh i forgot i have to bend the muffler,whats the best way to do it as my peddle hits it so i can't peddle.
Bren.

Attachments

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Put the pipe (not the muffler end) in a bench vice and heat up the pipe with a torch and give it a gentle bend. If you have to do a rather steep bend, do it with multiple little bends along the length of the pipe as reasonable so as to not put a kink on the pipe. Let the pipe cool down some between making each little bend, or else the whole thing may get too hot to cooperate with you and may bend or kink unexpectedly.

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Awsome man...i was wanting to see this finished and it looks cool. alot of rattness about it.
enjoy the ride and dont forget to upgrade the brakes you can fit a bmx style brake caliper on the back of that with a dual pull leaver you'll have good stopping power.....wait till its run in its gonna fly....top stuff love it
auflg

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Good looking bike!

...and I liked the video a lot... the metal soundtrack was good with it, too!

Hope you have lots of fun with it
rc