Board Track Racing Kit

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I hear people talking about board track racing kits. These are Sportsman Flyer kits based on the Worksman INB frame. These kits come with modified frame, stainless steel gas tank, matching oil tank/tool box, custom idler assembly, layback seatpost, and modified Monark forks that can handle MB duty and actually work correctly. Do these qualify?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That's a beautiful bike loving the whole scheme here. The tank looks awesome. I am not a Board Track expert but that thing looks perfect!

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Yes ,those do look great,first time I've seen them.MxG's question! (frame w/wheels)

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Pat, you've taken a Classic the Worksman INB Industrial News Boy frame, and definitely created a Classic Vintage Style Work of Art.

The Sportsman Flyer Kits Have the Look and Styling of Tribute Board Track Racers & Vintage Style Road Cruisers these definitely qualify as far as I'm concerned!!!

These builds you've created are of the highest quality, showing your extreme craftsmanship that as far as I'm concerned show that they Qualify as the Best of The Best.

I've not seen anyone who can surpass your designing, or your Artistic Talent in building your Worksman INB / Sportsman Flyer Kits, Kudos kudos kudos...

Peace Crazy Horse.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Thanks for the positive comments! These bikes with the 66cc two strokes are called the "Flyer" model and the engine is a direct bolt in. More models are coming. I have plans and initial designs for a Morini powered model which will have a looped frame modification and will come with laser cut and tig welded engine mounts so the engines will be a direct bolt-in. I have one other single cylinder four stroke model being built as well. The next few months will be exciting. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I've been try'ing to get ahold of sportscarpat to try to get some info on purchasing some items, mainly an in frame gas tank for a worsman/newsboy and or possibly a whole board track flyer could some please put me in contact w/him

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yes! Truckd is interested in a board tracker kit, but why is it that every time Whitey sends someone else a P.M. or info on the board tracker it comes to my e-mail add? and I can never access the the info or for that matter find the info. Somebody care to expln or directly send me a msg. Thank's! Truckd