Red oak covered bridge ride

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
This is the covered bridge in Meriweather county not far from the town of Gay. After going to the bridge we went by the arts and crafts fair that was going on in the town. I take no credit for this other than being along for the ride, Jon is good at editing I'm probably a 1/2 on a scale of 1 to 10. My wife and daughter in law were there at the fair but we didn't expect to see them. This was done with a go pro camera.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qa0U2ceJcw

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Nice ride, Greg. Thanks for letting us come along. Beautful country and looks like perfect weather for a ride through Georgia.
I really feel a loss at not being able to make the Illinois run with Ray but wife and family comes first. Maybe next year.
The Go Pro did a good job. I think my computer is at fault but most of the audio was lost. It came in and went out during the ride. Probably my antique Dell and no fault of you or your friend.

Tom

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Tom there's nothing wrong with your computer, every time you fast forward in that program it mutes the volume. I'm working on the video I got, but I'm slow. Jon is married to my daughter, we have rode a lot together.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Wut IWW said, for sure, Greg. Great vid.

Did make me hate the New England weather we have right around the corner.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
I really feel a loss at not being able to make the Illinois run with Ray. Maybe next year.
Tom
Tom

Maybe won't do! Next year is a must and we now have a mission to see if we can top Gregs bridge cruise video. LOL
We didn't want video of things turning all red, brown and yellow anyhow...we want our video with lots of spring flowers in full bloom and green green green! he he he

Ray

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I've been working on side"B" of the video, kinda like the flip side of a old record. I had the problem with the camera mount so I'm editing that and including footage from the sunglasses and from the third camera I set up on the bridge rail. The go pro compensates for shake, everyone will see how rough that gravel road is in My video.