kill switch and throttle combo

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I have read the Chineese kill switches that come with the kits cause problems ( I like to avoid problems when I can) Can anyone post up on this: Grubee Throttle Handle OR point me in the direction of a throttle / kill switch combo that is an improvemnt over the one that comes in the kit box from China? Thanks

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
We sell an upgraded throttle with separate kill switch. We feel the advantage of having them separate is that if one of them fails you don't need to replace both. Here is a link to the throttle.
Sick Bike Parts
We also offer two different kill switches, one is a switch and one is a button.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Thanks for the heads up on those. Im forging ahead with the preliminary build and shake down prior to paint. When It goes back together I may just pick those up; though I would prefer the cleaner look of an all in one piece.

Nikko

Jun 23, 2011
So Cal
on the sickbike parts kill switch flip switch type, does anybody know which terminal goes where to my ignition? idk if i have a defective one or what but tried the green with black and the yellow with blue wire and vise versa and when i do the engine wont start, but when i take off the kill switch starts up fine.