New Jag/New Color

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I see they haven't changed the price...only the color. I like it. Not sure if I like it as well as the old metallic blue but I like the lines of a Jag no matter what color they paint them. What's your plans for this one?
Keep us informed on the build, Rock.
Tom

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
no specials plans for this one , i owe a friend a favor and he wanted a MB so building this one for him. just adding a 66cc HT . Even though its the same bike i think i prefer the Landmark now.
if the jags are not gonna come in blue or silver anymore i'm gonna look for that still may be in stock at a target around here for a future project.

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
my wallyworld still has blue jags in stock, they also have a red scwinn in there that comes with nice fenders and a back rack seems to be the same basic platform . didnt get the model name, frank

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
my wallyworld still has blue jags in stock, they also have a red scwinn in there that comes with nice fenders and a back rack seems to be the same basic platform . didnt get the model name, frank
Frank,
That's surprising that Wally has Jags. I was lead to believe that the Jaguar was a Target bike only; at least that's what Pacific Cycles told me. Anyway, The red cruiser you saw might have been the Point Beach. Very close to the Jag but an aluminum frame. There are several Schwinn models that share the same frame design. Southport is one but the other names elude me right now.
Tom